Please call 512-891-1500 or email us at info@ApaCenter.com to inquire about our psychology presentations or to make arrangements for one.
- Tech Generation: Raising Balanced Kids in a Hyper-Connected World
- Raising Successful Children While Enjoying the Ride
- The Perfect Trap: Managing the Drive for Perfection
- What Video Games Are Doing to (and for!) Your Kids
- The Social/Emotional Impact of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Learning Disabilities on Children
- Teaching Children & Teens Self-Compassion (a mindfulness-based approach).
- The Identification and Treatment of Dyslexia (the latest research findings).
- Understanding and Using Psychological Reports.
- Recognizing Students At-Risk for Suicide & Prevention Strategies
- Working with Twice-Exceptional Students (gifted students who also have a disability such as ADHD, dyslexia)
- Effective Coping Strategies for Children & Adolescents
- Positive Approaches to Parenting
- Easing the Cultural Transition for New Residents (addressing culture shock)
- Encouraging Academic Motivation in Students
- Fostering the Development of a Growth Mindset in Children (critical to successful educational outcomes)
- What Works in Therapy & How to Improve our Clinical Effectiveness as Counselors/Therapists
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy: Pathways to Happiness & Well-Being
- The Transformative Power of Mindfulness
- Secrets to Developing and Maintaining Social Relationships
- What Parents and Kids Can Do About Cyberbullying
- Teaching Kids Personal and Financial Responsibility through Chores and Allowance
Please call 512-891-1500 or email us at info@ApaCenter.com if you would like to make an arrangement for a presentation or if you have any other questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!